“You can find me where the music meets the ocean.”
~Zac Brown Band
What do you do with all of your vacation photos once you return home from vacation? We already shared that we decorate our home with photos here. Another way we capture vacation moments and memories, is to create video slideshows that we share with our friends and family. This allows us to consolidate all of the photos and videos into one spot.
To create the slide show, we use iMovie on our Mac. We find it very easy to drag and drop the photos, songs and videos clips to create our personal montage!
The hardest part of creating the slideshows, is to come up with several songs that evoke the emotion of the trip! Today we’ve compiled our top 10 songs for beach vacation slideshows.
Top 10 Beach Vacation Slideshow Songs
(In no particular order)
1. Summertime – Mungo Jerry
2. Jump Around – House of Pain (For those diving or jumping in water shots/videos)
3. Walking on Sunshine – Katrina & The Waves
4. Good Day Sunshine – The Beatles
5. On a Coconut Island – Louis Armstrong
6. Under the Sea – The Little Mermaid Soundtrack
7. Wipe Out – The Surfaris (Surfing Shots)
8. Soak up the Sun – Sheryl Crow
9. Island in the Sun – Wheezer
10. No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems – Kenny Chesney
What songs make you think of the beach? Share them in the comments!